Stats – Day 24
Activity: Finding new perspectives around Cambridge Botanic Gardens
Wild Location: Cambridge University Botanic Gardens
Time of Day: Afternoon
Length of Activity: Few hours
Weather: Sunny, hot!
A New Perspective
Today I decided to experience the world as it might be seen through the eyes of different animals!
Have you considered what…
- a flower looks like to a butterfly or a bee?
- a reed bed looks like to a bird hiding in it?
- lily pads look like to a bird of prey?
- a moth looks like to an ant?
- a tree looks like to a beetle climbing up it?
How It Made Me Feel
I really enjoyed trying to work out how things appeared to different animals. It was good fun, and I recommend spending the time getting on your hands and knees and looking for new perspectives! My favourite? Lying in a wildflower meadow looking up at the flowers!